Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stupid petrol pump!

Just went to fill up petrol, and the story was beginning....

I lift the pump handle off, insert the nozzle into filler hole and start to pumping, just a moment, the fuel stops pumping and i found that the trigger and the lever was jammed, and they cant been released no matter how i tried. I was really curious, and asked help from one of worker there, i even asked whether any wrong with the pump, but the uncle said no prb at all.

Of course, he did help me to lock the trigger into the place and before he walked away he said ' macan tu la moi, you jaga saja!!

Thus, i think i just need to wait for click sound, then wait lol.... A few min past i haven't heard the click sound, but my 6th sense tell me that the tank is going to full so i staring nozzle. :P

It's really fast, i saw the fuel spill from the filler hole, i quickly press the lever, but it jammed again!! Gosh!! I forgot how i released the lever, but i know that all the dark clouds on top my head!! I was really angry because i m sure that the lousy pump sure got prb!! and that uncle kept telling me 'tak ada rosak'!! *bluff*

Another reason i was angry, because i needed to pay more!! I went to counter and told the worker, the pump is ROSAK ady, they should notice people otherwise it might happen accident if careless case!! I was speaking with my lousy Bahasa Malaysia, i don't know whether i do explain well, but the worker looks like foreign worker!! >,<>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious
what does "macan tu la moi, you jaga saja" mean?

[Y] said...

hahaha~
this is one of the language in Malaysia, which we called as Bahasa Malaysia.

Macam tu la moi, you jaga saja,some sort of 'hey lady, you just guard like this'

tak ada rosak = No damage
rosak = damage

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. I learned something new today!

so, tak ada = "no"?

Anonymous said...

tak ada = 沒有